Villas in Turkey
A cozy one-storied house with a small piece of land, a luxury villa surrounded by a big lovely garden with a private pool and an area for barbeque – all these are villas in Turkey. It’s hard to imagine a great diversity of architectural styles. Every villa is a unique project where every detail was carefully thought out and the comfort level will match all your demands. If you want to find a piece of harmony life, we invite you to visit Turkey.
All that you need is to let us know when you arrive. We will meet you at the airport, provide you a comfortable accommodation. We will be your guide. Our company offers a city tour where you will get to know all property offers. You will be able to see everything with your own eyes. We promise, you will appreciate the hospitality of Mediterranean Alanya and Antalya.
Want to buy a villa or searching for a peaceful place to rest? Then the specialists of "Multivilla" Company will find the solutions to all your questions.
1. We have been working in the real estate market in Turkey for more than 10 years. We have a large base of villas for sale and for rent in Turkey. We also monitor property price changes.
2. Our company is both a developer and a real estate agency. It means that we are responsible for what you are buying.
3. "Multivilla" helps you not only to find appropriate variant of villa for sale. You can easily contact us if you need any consultation. We will help you to make a transaction, to deal with all paper work, to execute documents and to adapt to the Turkish way of life.
4. Our professional team with perfect knowledge of property laws guarantees you the legal clarity of a deal.
5. Long-termed partnership with Denizbank, one of the leaders in mortgage sphere, will make it easier to get a mortgage or an interest free loan.
Why do we recommend buying a villa?
Owning a house in Turkey is not only comfortable but also useful. Here are the benefits of buying a villa in Turkey.
1. Holidays. Booking a hotel, following the schedule and the rules of the hotels, the need to tolerate numerous tourists – you will forget all this stuff. Having a villa by the sea, you can go on holidays whenever you want.
2. Costs savings. However, villas are the most expensive type of property, the amount of money, you will pay for it, won’t be more than for the same housing in Russian big cities. Moreover, you get a fully equipped house ready for moving in.
3. Investments. You are free to choose what to do with your new property: you can rent it out or sell it. Anyway, you will gain some profit because the property prices increase constantly (approximately 25 percent a year).
4. Land ownership. Buying a villa, you become an owner of a piece of land near the house. Foreigners can buy land not more than 10 percent of the area of each province and not more than 30 hectares for a person.
5. Friendly environment. Villas are usually not located in densely populated areas; the exceptions are only those which are in the front line.
6. The urban development standards in Turkey prohibit dense development. So, the government preserves the architectural value of the city and the environment.
What are the types of villas?
You can have a first overall look at villas in our catalogue with full description, photos and prices. Each villa, we sell, has unique architectural design and interior. We are sure that you will find a variant that will suit you perfectly. But before choosing your villa, pay attention to the information on the types of villas.
• Detached villas (type A). It is affordable only for wealthy people because its cost is extremely high. Such villas cover large areas, usually have two and more floors and are located in the mountain area. The amenities include a private pool, a garden, a terrace, an area for barbeque, Jacuzzi, a traditional Turkish bath, a gym, spa and a parking lot or garage.
• Detached villas (type B). It is a reduced variant of the above described villas. It is usually a complex of 6-12 villas with common land.
• Semi-detached villas (type C). It is a villa for 2-3 owners with different enters, modern household appliances. The area adjoining the villa is divided into several parts, for each owner.
• Semi-detached villas (type D). Almost the same as the previous type but a bit smaller. It might have no ground floor, a garage or a swimming pool.
In Antalya villas are usually located far from the seaside in the mountain area. Such location gives you peace and privacy. It is not a problem to get to the sea having a car. Party and beach lovers can buy a villa by the sea in the town or in its surroundings.
For more information you can look through our catalogue or contact our managers. They will answer all your questions.
Phone: +90 (242) 512 20 32, +90 (536) 985 34 28.