Multivilla Realestate in Turkey
+90 (242) 512 20 32
+90 536 985 34 28

Is it possible to issue a residence permit for family members?

This is possible in case of marriage to a Turkish citizen, and for the family of a foreigner. As a rule, if one family member has received a residence permit, he can issue permits for other relatives: spouse, children under 18 years old. Other relatives may also obtain a residence permit, but this requires that the owner has received Turkish citizenship.

For obtaining residence permits by close relatives (family permit) documents proving their kinship (marriage/birth certificates) must be provided to the local Immigration Department. The documents need to be translated into Turkish and notarized.

In addition, you need to collect documents, which include:

  • application;
  • four pictures (3x4 cm);
  • passport and a copy of the front page, and the sealed one with the latest date of entry;
  • health insurance issued in Turkey;
  • bank account statement showing the required amount, which is determined by the rate of $ 500 per month of staying or currency exchange bill or income statement;
  • proof of the address of residence in Turkey (rental contract, hotel reservations, guarantee of a Turkish citizen).

Multivilla will be glad to help you buy property in Turkey. Our professional team provides assistance in buying or renting property and dealing with paperwork.

Read also